All for Yemen
Renewing our orphan sponsorship for the 7th year with Islamic Relief Canada.
$ 13,095.53 raised of $ 12,500.00
$ 13,095.53 raised
Goal $ 12,500.00
All for Yemen
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this," putting his index and middle fingers together.
My name is Floranda Agroam and I have been sponsoring orphans in Yemen with Islamic Relief Canada for six years; in which I called my campaign All for Yemen. This year, All for Yemen’s goal is to renew the sponsorship of our Yemeni orphans through Islamic Relief Canada. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone around the world. The demand to help the orphans has grown and every dollar counts. Our goal this year is to raise $5,500 Canadian Dollars. This money will go towards the sponsorship of our 9 orphans. Any funds raised over our $5,500 goal will go towards the re-sponsorship of more of our orphans through Islamic Relief Canada.
What does the sponsorship include?
Your support will ensure that they will continue to have a roof over their head, and food on their plates. It will send them to school with books and stationery, and provide health care, vaccinations and medicine when they get ill.
How are the funds distributed?
80% of all funds raised are put towards the sponsorship while Islamic Relief Canada takes the remaining 20% in which 5% is given directly to IRC and the other 15% is divided between Islamic Relief Worldwide (their head office) and the field office.
I want to thank all of my donors in advance for their support over the past 6 years and for donating to the All for Yemen campaign.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or Islamic Relief Canada.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.